, Curaçao

Chairman of Independent Democratic Confederation of Nepalese Trade Union (INDECONT) , has sent letter to International Labour Organization (ILO) REGARDING issue with ITUC General Secretary (Asia – Pacific) Noriyuki Suzuki.

During earthquake in Nepal, ITUC general secretary visited the country and did lot of promises for the improvement of conditions. But now the union only takes money from many small trade unions in Nepal and is actually doing nothing much.

Jose Assalino, Director, ILO Kathmandu was addressed by Krishna Prasad Subedi, Chairman of INDECONT.

Trade Unions of Nepal like NTUC, ANTUF, CONEP and NEFON have orgainzed the protest rallies in Kathmandu. Thousands of trade union members attended the protest rally and urged the government and political parties to address the fundamental rights of the workers in the new constitution.

ITUC, Brussels , headed by Sharan Burrow, in recent times has been already blamed many times by small trade unions of many developing nations for taking large amounts of money and not utilising it properly for the benefits of labors , migrant workers.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Kind of frauds.

Had an Experience with Independent Democratic Confederation Of Nepalese Trade Union?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion